The Durand Board of Directors will ensure non-biased admissions practice for all students applying to the school. Durand will not discriminate during the intake process based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sex, social or economic status or disability.
Student Eligibility Guideline
Student placement at the Durand School is contingent on the following eligibility guidelines:
- The student must be 5 through 21 years of age with a classification other than preschool disabled.
- Parent/guardian agrees that their Durand tours are conducted only with verbal or written consent of the sending school district.
- The student must have a current IEP.
- The Durand School must be able to provide the appropriate programs and related services as outlined in the student’s IEP.
- The Durand School has an appropriate placement option for the student with the proper age range and classification category.
For more information, please contact Jennifer McEaddy or Jillian Bianco at (856) 845-0666.